Colin glen river coursework

Captain Thomas Henderson, of the Royal Navy , arrived in Melbourne on a ship called Iris in 1850. He acquired a property bounded by Gardiners Creek , High Street and a line extending Summerhill Road to Gardiners Creek. The property was advertised for sale as Glen Iris , in 1852. Robert Kent, a subsequent owner of the Glen Iris homestead, suggested a Mechanics' Institute be established, but it was never completed. A Wesleyan church was established in 1865 and in 1871 land was granted for an adjacent school (now Glen Iris Primary School). By the 1880s reference was made to the Township of Glen Iris. [3] Glen Iris Post Office opened on 28 August 1890. A Glen Iris Upper Post Office was open from 1947 until 1994. [4]

Genealogy Records
Nova Scotia Archives
Nova Scotia Biographies
Nova Scotia Cemetery Records
Nova Scotia Census Records
Nova Scotia Church Records
Nova Scotia Court Records
Nova Scotia Directories
Nova Scotia Genealogy Societies
Nova Scotia Home Pages
Nova Scotia Immigration Records
Nova Scotia Indian Tribes
Nova Scotia Land and Maps
Nova Scotia Mailing Lists
Nova Scotia Military Records
Nova Scotia Newspapers
Nova Scotia Obituaries
Nova Scotia Online Books
Nova Scotia Vital Records

Colin glen river coursework

colin glen river coursework

Media:

colin glen river courseworkcolin glen river courseworkcolin glen river courseworkcolin glen river coursework