Licentiate degrees vary widely in their meaning, and in a few countries are doctoral level qualifications. Sweden awards the licentiate degree as a two-year qualification at doctoral level and the doctoral degree (PhD) as a four-year qualification.  Sweden originally abolished the Licentiate in 1969 but reintroduced it in response to demands from business.  Finland also has a two-year doctoral level licentiate degree, similar to Sweden's.  Outside of Scandinavia, the licentiate is normally a lower level qualification. In Belgium, the licentiate was the basic university degree prior to the Bologna Process and was approximately equivalent to a bachelor's degree,   while in France and other countries it is the bachelor's-level qualification in the Bologna process.  In the Pontifical system, the Licentiate in Sacred Theology (STL) is equivalent to an advanced master's degree, or the post-master's coursework required in preparation for a doctorate (. similar in level to the Swedish/Finnish licentiate degree), while other licences (such as the Licence in Canon Law) are at the level of master's degrees. 
May be you will laugh at me, but I want to tell you how I tryed to do correct vertical alignment without custom LaTeX server (by regular PHP plugin):
1) Take formula from the page text, for example “a^2+b^2=c^2”; check if it is already cached
2) Prepend point to it: “.a^2+b^2=c^2”
3) Render by any public LaTeX server:
4) Take image returned by server, scan it column-by-column from left to right until non-empty column will be found (that is prepended point).
5) Scan columns until empty column will be found. During scanning, remember bottommost non-empty (non-white) pixel position (this will be baseline).
6) Crop image according to empty column found: , cache cropped .png and .txt with baseline position.
Do you recommend WishList Member over Digital Access Pass? I’m torn between the two. I have a Thesis site and am relatively comfortable with technology, but I want something that’s easy to install and manage. Right now I’m using Paypal, so DAP seems like a good solution because of the integrated shopping cart and more flexible drip content (I will like need the drip feature). I’d also like to add a members-only forum – does that make a difference in terms of which one I should choose? Also, I want to keep my current site as is but add a few pages that will be members only (all the other pages will be public and free). Your insights/thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!